1/30/13

Image Comics Fan Art





       Two of the baddest of the bad from Image Comics.  Haunt and Spawn baby!  They look like they could be brothers.  Both of these are my own takes on the characters while still remaining true to the basic silhouettes (I can not stand when people change a character's silhouette with their own "versions").
       With Haunt, I made his normally ectoplasmic suit have hard sheet like plate armor as the white portions with a fleshier dark suit underneath.  I designed the white plates to have a bone-like look with repeating curved elements in the cracking.  I also made his face look more skull like as well.
       With Spawn  I did some similar things.  I integrated the gauntlets and boots to connect with his body and made his face (take a guess) a skull.  I always viewed Spawn having this dark look with rugged spikes and chains, so that is what I went with.

No comments:

Post a Comment