1/30/13

My Character Design
















DO NOT STEAL THESE OR I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH.

       That being said, these are some concepts for my future graphic novel I will be doing.  I have his portrait on the left and years of hard work and concept design leading me to the final version of my character's armor on the right here.

  I know it says "Mordred: High Templar", but do not get overly attached to it.  During some recent adjustment and decisions, I will be changing the name of the character and the name of the type of warrior he is.  Needless to say, Mordred is part of a small elite force (and I do mean small) that is designed for tactical and intense missions that normal people in the military can not normally handle.  It takes place in an alternate universe in the future where an experience goes wrong and creates evil mutated zombie-like things.  That is all I feel comfortable releasing for now.  I will say, however, that I have copyrighted these images and I've worked very hard on them, so if anyone decides to steal anything it will be the end of you.  Can you tell I am protective of my baby?  LOL.

1 comment: